November BSI Stock: AWK (NYSE)

November BSI Stock: AWK (NYSE)
Buyer Strength Indicator gave three buy signals for this stock

Get BSI stocks in your email

Get BSI Stocks in your email

Real-time Headlines

Hot News

Forex and Commodities

Technical analysis

googleae94913f8a71cdc1.html

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rolling Stone in practice

I only wanted to share a snapshot of my trading desk for today's rolling stone's trades. I will be posting new entries soon... You can easily check the entries I made by following the system (rolling stone) as described in this blog.


Entries are made as soon as the price breaks the 60EMA either on the low or high side. I am following these pairs as they develop in trends or not. Therefore the stop losses are placed at the breakout on the opposite direction.