The Eurozone is tumbling and there is no visible solution in the near term for the many challenges it faces. In light of a probable exit by the Greeks, we ask ourselves if the market has not discounted this already, and the exit will mean a positive news to those remaining in the zone. On the other hand, many others think that the exit could only trigger discussions from the sort: “who will be next?”, thus keeping the bearish pressure on the Euro economy. This can be a very intense debate, but we ask ourselves again, is the alternative really saving Greece? In times of war and in Chess, would you protect the wounded pawn to the detriment of the queen?
- The Nutcracker (trading system)
- The Rolling Stone (Trading System - updated)
- The Fast and The Furious (Trading System)
- Ichimoku trading strategy
- Forex Daily Report
- Free Forex E-Book
- Expert Advisors - Why not?
- Comparisson of Forex platforms: decide for yoursel...
- Disclaimer and Risk of Loss
- About me
- Yield Factor curve for selected pairs